For Immediate ReleaseContact: Steve MurrayJuly 10, 2018PH: 303-741-1000 [email protected] Michelle Cantrell Group was Named to the 2018 REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Professionals
Tips To Get The Most Out Of Showing Your Home
1) Take a laundry basket, go room to room, do a quick scan and de clutter.
2) Make sure bathroom and kitchen sinks/mirrors are spotless.
3) Place a vase of fresh flowers in the kitchen or dining room.
4) Spray Febreeze or light candles throughout the house so that it smells fresh.
5) Run vacuum throughout house.
6) Flip on all lights throughout the home, including lamps for a homey feel.
7) Raise the blinds throughout your home and pull back curtains, allowing natural light.
8) Make sure pets are secured or if possible removed from the home.
9) Don't forget your back deck or patio. Clean outdoor furniture. Add planters with attractive flowers. Yellow flowers make a great impact!
10) Ask for feedback from your agent. A few days after the showing find out what the buyers liked about the home and what items could be improved.
These simple suggestions are a sure to way to make a great impression.
Michelle is a native of Southwest Missouri and has twenty-five years of experience in selling real estate in the greater Springfield area! Michelle specializes in all price points, including new const....