So far this year, mortgage rates continue to hover around 3%, encouraging many hopeful homebuyers to enter the housing market. However, there’s a good chance rates will increase later this
Tips To Get The Most Out Of Showing Your Home
Dated: May 31 2013
If you only have a few minutes for a quick touch up before buyers arrive
1) Take a laundry basket, go room to room, do a quick scan and de clutter.
2) Make sure bathroom and kitchen sinks/mirrors are spotless.
3) Place a vase of fresh flowers in the kitchen or dining room.
4) Spray Febreeze or light candles throughout the house so that it smells fresh.
5) Run vacuum throughout house.
6) Flip on all lights throughout the home, including lamps for a homey feel.
7) Raise the blinds throughout your home and pull back curtains, allowing natural light.
8) Make sure pets are secured or if possible removed from the home.
9) Don't forget your back deck or patio. Clean outdoor furniture. Add planters with attractive flowers. Yellow flowers make a great impact!
10) Ask for feedback from your agent. A few days after the showing find out what the buyers liked about the home and what items could be improved.
These simple suggestions are a sure to way to make a great impression.
Michelle is a native of Southwest Missouri and has twenty-five years of experience in selling real estate in the greater Springfield area! Michelle specializes in all price points, including new const....
Latest Blog Posts
3 Wonderful Reasons Why The Holidays Are A Good Time To Sell Your HouseSeller December 08, 2020Should you sell your home during the holidays? It may not be the ideal time, but with the