So far this year, mortgage rates continue to hover around 3%, encouraging many hopeful homebuyers to enter the housing market. However, there’s a good chance rates will increase later this
Thoughts We All Have When Moving
Dated: March 15 2018
1. This’ll be a piece of cake.
2. I’ll have this done in no time!
3. Where did I get all of this stuff?
4. Why am I even moving?
5. Maybe I’ll just live in a sea of boxes for the rest of my life.
6. What friend can I trick into helping me?
7. Wait... did I book a moving company?
8. Never. Moving. Again.
9. Although.. I did do pretty amazing !
Michelle is a native of Southwest Missouri and has twenty-five years of experience in selling real estate in the greater Springfield area! Michelle specializes in all price points, including new const....
Latest Blog Posts
3 Wonderful Reasons Why The Holidays Are A Good Time To Sell Your HouseSeller December 08, 2020Should you sell your home during the holidays? It may not be the ideal time, but with the