With home prices continuing to deliver double-digit increases, some are concerned we’re in a housing bubble like the one in 2006. However, a closer look at the market data indicates this is
Thoughts We All Have When Moving
Dated: March 15 2018
1. This’ll be a piece of cake.
2. I’ll have this done in no time!
3. Where did I get all of this stuff?
4. Why am I even moving?
5. Maybe I’ll just live in a sea of boxes for the rest of my life.
6. What friend can I trick into helping me?
7. Wait... did I book a moving company?
8. Never. Moving. Again.
9. Although.. I did do pretty amazing !
Michelle is a native of Southwest Missouri and has twenty-eight years of experience in selling real estate in the greater Springfield area! Michelle specializes in all price points, including new cons....
Latest Blog Posts
An important factor in today’s market is the number of homes for sale. While inventory levels continue to sit near historic lows, there are indications we may have hit the lowest point we