The coronavirus pandemic has remade what’s normal, and home buying is no exception. Typically, the real estate market tends to hit the brakes in the fall, as kids return to school and families
Thoughts We All Have When Moving
1. This’ll be a piece of cake.
2. I’ll have this done in no time!
3. Where did I get all of this stuff?
4. Why am I even moving?
5. Maybe I’ll just live in a sea of boxes for the rest of my life.
6. What friend can I trick into helping me?
7. Wait... did I book a moving company?
8. Never. Moving. Again.
9. Although.. I did do pretty amazing !
Michelle is a native of Southwest Missouri and has twenty-five years of experience in selling real estate in the greater Springfield area! Michelle specializes in all price points, including new const....
Latest Blog Posts
53 Best Fall Decorating Ideas to Turn Your Home Into a Seasonal Escape Add cozy autumnal touches around your house with these festive and easy tips BY BLAIR DONOVAN AND REBEKAH