Mortgage rates drop even lower to new record of 2.65% But home price increases are putting pressure on affordability January 7, 2021, 10:00 am By Alex Roha Share On The average U.
The Top Ten Real Estate Tax Deductions For Homeowners
Dated: November 8 2013
Thanks to the efforts of many real estate industry groups including the National Association of Realtors, many of the tax benefits that homeowners enjoy–which were on the chopping block over the past few months–have been protected and extended through the 2013 tax season. Here is a quick list of the Top 10 tax deductions for homeowners:
1. Mortgage Interest Deduction
2. Home Improvement Loan Interest Deduction
3. Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) Deduction
4. Mortgage Points/Origination Deduction
5. Energy Efficiency Upgrades/Repairs Deduction
6. Profit on Sale of Real Estate Deduction
7. Real Estate Selling Cost Deduction
8. Home Office Deduction
9. Property Tax Deduction
10. Loan Forgiveness Deduction
This is a quick check list. To read the full article, please visit This Link on Realtor.com.
Michelle is a native of Southwest Missouri and has twenty-five years of experience in selling real estate in the greater Springfield area! Michelle specializes in all price points, including new const....
Latest Blog Posts
3 Huge Tips For Refinancing Your Mortgage Even If You Have Bad Credit Homeowner November 10, 2020 Refinancing your mortgage can help ease your financial burden and