Our good friends over at HomeLight.com have some great tips to share on how to prep your home for the cold season!For our MO friends: check out the note from The Michelle Cantrell Group on
The Top Ten Real Estate Tax Deductions For Homeowners
Thanks to the efforts of many real estate industry groups including the National Association of Realtors, many of the tax benefits that homeowners enjoy–which were on the chopping block over the past few months–have been protected and extended through the 2013 tax season. Here is a quick list of the Top 10 tax deductions for homeowners:
1. Mortgage Interest Deduction
2. Home Improvement Loan Interest Deduction
3. Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) Deduction
4. Mortgage Points/Origination Deduction
5. Energy Efficiency Upgrades/Repairs Deduction
6. Profit on Sale of Real Estate Deduction
7. Real Estate Selling Cost Deduction
8. Home Office Deduction
9. Property Tax Deduction
10. Loan Forgiveness Deduction
This is a quick check list. To read the full article, please visit This Link on Realtor.com.
Michelle is a native of Southwest Missouri and has twenty-five years of experience in selling real estate in the greater Springfield area! Michelle specializes in all price points, including new const....