This season's outdoor bucket list is all about the southwest Missouri activities that put you in that pumpkin spice mood.Get Your Festival OnThis time of year, towns across the Ozarks jump onto the
11 Reasons Your Seller Should List During The Holiday Season
11. By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money! This will allow you to sell high and buy low.
10. You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year.
9. Even though your house will be on the market, you still have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days around the Holidays.
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transfers cannot wait until Spring to buy, you need to be on the market during the Holidays to capture the market.
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a work week.
5. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price.
4. Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays.
3. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home. Less demand means more money for you.
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you.
And the number one reason why your seller should list during the Holidays …1. People who look for homes during the Holidays are more serious buyers!
Michelle is a native of Southwest Missouri and has twenty-five years of experience in selling real estate in the greater Springfield area! Michelle specializes in all price points, including new const....
Latest Blog Posts
Image via PixabayShould You Keep or Sell Your Home After Transitioning to Assisted Living?Moving from the home you have lived in for many decades to an assisted living facility is not easy. It can
No matter what kind of pumpkin you need, these awesome patches have you covered.With the summer heat out the door and cooler, fall weather on the way, it’s time to break out the flannel and take