With home prices continuing to deliver double-digit increases, some are concerned we’re in a housing bubble like the one in 2006. However, a closer look at the market data indicates this is
10 Organizing Tricks For Your Home
Dated: March 13 2018
Keeping things in order can be a tedious task. Check out these organization tips that will make things a little bit easier around the home!
Try this hack for easy access to your pots and pans.
2. This inexpensive ottoman from Walmart hides any clutter you may have!
3. You’ll never have to have another search operation again with these handy see through containers.
4. Get your closet in order with these simple baskets!
5. You’ll wonder how you never thought of this genius but easy trick! Keep all you matching sheets together by folding them and storing them inside the pillowcase.
6. Keep you small baking goods in these cute mason jars!
7. A few extra baskets and hanging hooks make doing laundry a little less daunting!
8. Have all your measuring cups on hand by hanging them on the inside of your kitchen cupboard.
9. Have a small office space? Try this!
10. Keeping a printer on your desk can take up a lot of space. Try storing it in your drawer!
Michelle is a native of Southwest Missouri and has twenty-eight years of experience in selling real estate in the greater Springfield area! Michelle specializes in all price points, including new cons....
Latest Blog Posts
An important factor in today’s market is the number of homes for sale. While inventory levels continue to sit near historic lows, there are indications we may have hit the lowest point we